Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation

Course Withdrawal Process

A student may withdraw from a course by completing the Schedule Change Form (Withdrawal Section) by indicating the specific course.  This action will result in the student receiving a “W” for the course.  A “W” denotes an official withdrawal from the course and is not calculated into the cumulative grade point average (GPA). Withdrawing from a class may affect your financial aid. Consult your adviser and Financial Aid before submitting this form.

Unofficial Withdrawal

If a student initially attends a course, stops attending and does not withdraw from the course properly (Schedule Change Form – Withdrawal section); this is considered an Unofficial Withdrawal and the student will receive a grade of “WF” which is calculated into the cumulative GPA.


(Revised March 2022)