Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation

term withdrawl procedures


Completing the Term Withdrawal Authorization Form means that you are withdrawing from ALL classes for the current semester.  This will result in “W” grades on your student record (transcript). Requests for withdrawal from the university must be received in the Office of Records and Registration by the last day of classes of the semester from which the student wishes to be withdrawn.

You must complete your Exit Counseling before completing your withdrawal form.  You may access it through the following link:

Reinstatement is prohibited unless disenrollment occurred as the result of an administrative error. Students are not permitted to remain in class(es) or continue credit-generating work after their registration has been cancelled or withdrawn.